1. COLLECTION AND USE. Here we describe what Information, including Personal Information, we collect, and why and how we collect it. “Personal Information” means information that can be used to identify you (e.g., name, age, address, phone number).
(a) What? Information that we may collect includes, but is not limited to: (i) name, address, email and phone number; (ii) payment information; and (iii) usage information pertaining to your use of the Services.
(b) Why? We may collect your Personal Information for the following purposes (the “Purposes”):(i) to provide the Services; (ii) to conduct internal reviews and improvements relating to the Services; (iii) to keep a record for legal purposes; and (iv)to carry out any other purpose which is disclosed to you and for which you consent, or is otherwise permitted by applicable law.
2. DISCLOSURE. Here we describe when and how we may disclosePersonal Information.
(a) When? We may disclose Personal Information as follows: (i) to third-party service providers in order to help us fulfill the Purposes (e.g., payment processors, web analytics services); (ii) to affiliates or third parties in the event of a proposed reorganization, merger, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or equity, subject in each case to customary confidentiality agreements; and (iii) to the extent disclosure is required or permitted by applicable law.
3. CONSENT. We will not process your Personal Information without your consent, unless we are permitted or required to do so by applicable law. Your consent may be express or implied, depending on the nature and sensitivity of the Personal Information, your reasonable expectations, and the circumstances surrounding the collection of the Personal Information. Express consent is when you willingly agree (e.g., orally or in writing) to the processing of your Personal Information for particular purposes. Implied consent is when: (a) you do not expressly give consent, but you volunteer Personal Information for obvious purposes that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances; or (b) you are given notice and a reasonable opportunity to opt-out of your Personal Information being processed for specified purposes, and you do not opt-out.
4. RETENTION. We will retain your Personal Information as long as necessary to: (a) fulfill the Purposes; (b) protect our legal rights; and (c)comply with applicable law. We will securely delete or anonymize the Personal Information once it is no longer necessary for us to hold it. We are not responsible for any liability or loss you experience as a result of any such disposal of Personal Information.
5. SECURITY. We utilize commercially reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the Personal Information we collect, use and store. We do this to minimize the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration of Personal Information. However, no method of storage or transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. RIGHTS. You have certain rights relating to your Personal Information, subject to applicable law, including without limitation: (a) the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information at any time (but please note that withdrawing your consent to the processing of Personal Information may impact your ability to use the Services); (b) the right to make a complaint regarding the processing of your Personal Information; (c) the right to a copy of your Personal Information; and (d) the right to correction of your Personal Information. If you would like to exercise any applicable rights, please contact us as set out below.